Sunday, March 15, 2015

Tapir Tamago

I was chatting with Little P over YM about me starting to document the recipes that I have tried before all the nice blog owners decided to stop blogging and deleting their posts! *gasp* but sadly it is true. I am a very noob cook who only started to try my hands in the kitchen after I moved to Australia - mainly because I miss food from home and eating out is stupidly expensive here.

Tapir is a nickname given by Little P, said I somehow reminded her of a little tapir and tamago just a random chat we had over this blog. So, there you go - Tapir Tamago. Oh, she might not have realised but I borrowed the blog photo from her as well - a black egg from Hakone, coincidentally the egg shell removed partly, looking like a tapir! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment