Monday, December 28, 2015

Prawn, Mango and Avocado Salad


My favourite salad! The recipe I used is from Woolworths but I don't really measure the ingredients. The link on Woolworths is the actual recipe but the one below is what I used.

Ingredients:

1 plate of cooked, peeled prawns (I am lazy, I just bought one plate off Coles, from their website 200g)
2 mangoes
2 avocados
1 red chilli
1 birds eye chilli (because the first time I made, the red chilli doesn't really give any taste)
A big handful of coriander
1 large lime

Method:

  1. Place prawns in a large bowl.
  2. Remove mango cheeks by slicing down each side of the stone. Scoop out flesh with a large spoon and dice.
  3. Peel avocado, remove stone and slice.
  4. Add mango, avocado, red chilli, coriander leaves and lime juice to bowl with prawns. 
  5. Gently toss until well combined.
  6. Squeeze lime over salad

Enjoy but don't overeat... that's for me :P


Side note: Long weekend coming to an end.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment